Medical costs are skyrocketing these days, especially when you need home medical equipment. Even with great insurance, your out-of-pocket costs can decimate your savings. You might not have enough money coming in from disability benefits, Social Security or workers’ compensation, either—which is why CareCredit can be a lifesaver in Binghamton, NY. Read on to learn what it is and why you should use CareCredit.
What is CareCredit, and where can you use it?
CareCredit is a credit card for your medical costs. As you know, even the best insurance coverage includes deductibles and co-pays, which—depending on your financial situation—can be very difficult to pay. CareCredit gives you the option of financing all your out-of-pocket costs so you’re not stuck paying large lump sums when you can least afford it.
CareCredit partners with over 225,000 healthcare providers and medical equipment retailers, including Penn York Medical. You can use CareCredit to pay for prescriptions, medical equipment, co-pays and more. Visit their website to find a list of providers, or ask your medical provider whether they accept the CareCredit card.
Benefits of using CareCredit in Binghamton, NY
Here’s a closer look at the benefits of CareCredit and how you can put them to use:
- Patients get the help they need, when they need it: One of the biggest problems with the healthcare system is how expensive it is, especially when patients are underinsured. That leads people to put off getting potentially life-saving care. CareCredit makes it possible for people to go to appointments, even when they’re out of work.
- Medical providers get paid on time: CareCredit benefits medical providers, too—using the card ensures they’re paid on time and don’t have to devote a lot of time to billing.
- Pay for medical costs over time, not up front: Very few people can pay thousands of dollars out of pocket whenever they’re dealing with a health issue. Spreading those costs out over time makes it feasible to get the help you need.
- Use for everything from LASIK to veterinary care: CareCredit isn’t just for doctors’ offices. You can use it for everything from co-pays and deductibles to trips to the vet, cosmetic surgery, medical equipment and more.
- Apply online or in person and get instant approval: You can apply for the card online or at one of the authorized in-person provider sites, and receive an instant decision.
- Special financing: You may also qualify for special financing, including deferred interest financing plans and lower APR.
If you have questions about how to use CareCredit, how it benefits providers and more in Binghamton, NY, visit the company’s website. You’ll love having additional financing options at your fingertips. Plus, it helps guarantee you can get the equipment and appointments you need when you need them, rather than having to scrimp and save to pay for your out-of-pocket costs.
Penn York Medical gladly accepts CareCredit—call us today to learn more about our home medical supplies and how you can finance your next purchase. From walkers to wheelchairs, we have everything you need.