Take-Apart Lifts - What are they?
These take-apart lifts (ASL-325/ASL-350) are exceptionally versatile, designed to help store your scooter in vehicles with smaller trunks. Connect the lift strap, press a button, and your parially-assembled scooter is raised or lowered. Lift easily disassembles after use.HIghlights
- Features an offset outer arm allowing you to more easily position your partially assembled scooter inside narrow trunk openings.
- Ideal for vehicles with trunks that previously were considered too small for lift installations.
- Designed with a low-profile arm with integral controls. Just press a button and eliminate the struggle of raising and lowering your scooter!
- Can be stored anywhere - in the trunk or inside the vehicle itself. And when an additional tower base installation kit is ordered, the Offset Space-Saver can be used in more than one vehicle.
- Raises and stores many types of three- or four-wheel scooters weighing up to 200 lb/ 91 kg.
- Three piece take-apart lift. Heaviest piece weighs 15 lb/7 kg.
- Can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle's power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Valet™ Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Press a button to raise/lower lift strap
- Lean over and connect claw to t-bar on scooter
Remember a sequence and perform simple lift assembly/disassembly (three pieces have to be set in place.
Heaviest piece is 14 lb)
- Rotate and guide scooter into/out of vehicle as it is lowered/raised