Out-Sider Micro - What is it?
This easy to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied travel scooter outside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform, press a button, and let the Out-Sider Micro do the lifting for you. An innovative strap system is used to secure the scooter. It's easy to use and can be operated with one hand!Highlights
- The lightest-weight exterior vehicle lift designed to handle today’s popular 3-wheel travel scooters!
- Lowest-profile design minimizes rear vision obstruction
- Industry-leading 145 lb/65.9 kg lifting capacity
- The gas-spring assist provides easy “fold/unfold” of the lift platform. The safety latch prevents unintentional lowering of the lift platform.
- Exclusive “lift mast angle adjustment” allows the installer to nest the Out-Sider Micro tight against the rear of the vehicle.
- Road and laboratory tested by a certified testing facility
- Can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle's power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Bruno’s R3 Lift Belt/motor combination provides “whisper quiet” operation and maximum reliability and durability
- Convenient control arm lets you operate the lift from a safe distance
- An ultra-strength strap system is used to secure the scooter to the platform. It’s easy to use and can be operated with one hand!
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Valet™ Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes.
- Buckle/unbuckle platform securement
- Flip platform up/down (there is a gas spring assist; requires 12 lb of force).
- Hold down button on control arm to power platform up/down
- Roll scooter on/off platform
- Lean over and buckle/unbuckle securement strap
- If using a Swing-Away, lean over, remove a locking pin, lift a release lever, (requires 6 lb of force) and swing the lift away from the rear of the vehicle*