Storm Series Ranger X
The 3G Ranger X rear-wheel drive power wheelchair is the Heavy Duty model of the 3G Storm Series. Also available with TrueTrack technology, the Ranger X allows you to maximize function with a la carte choices, selecting options as needed, resulting in a customized product that meets an incredibly wide range of your clients' clinical needs.
Add to this a sporty look highlighted by exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure, and you have an incredibly robust, well-appointed power chair.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width and depth adjustment in 1" increments. Width ranges: 16"-20", and 20"-24". Depth ranges: 16"-19", and 19"-22".
- Monroe Spring Shock rear-wheel suspension system is designed to absorb impact and provide maximum clinical comfort and function.
- Optional TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver's commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path - even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Standard with 4-Pole motors and Heavy Duty Gear box for additional power for active users, reaching a maximum speed of 5.0 mph.
- Standard with MK6i Electronics, including a MK690 Controller and an MPJ+ Joystick