Storm Series Torque 3
The Torque 3 power wheelchair is a well appointed entry model of the 3G Storm Series appropriately positioned in Group 3.
With a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds and 4 pole motors, the Torque 3 meets the needs of many rehab consumers
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width and depth adjustment in 1" increments. Width ranges: 12" - 16", 16" - 20", and 20" -22". Depth ranges: 12" - 18", 16" - 19", and 19" - 22".
- Standard with 4-Pole motor package reaching a maximum speed of 5.8 mph.
- Optional TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver's commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path - even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Standard with MK6i Non-Expandable Electronics, including a MK690 Controller and an SPJ+ Joystick. Upgrade to Expandable Electronics by using the MPJ+ Joystick, or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls
- Standard independent rear-wheel suspension is designed to absorb significant jolts and impacts.