Quickie's flagship manual chair, the Quickie 2, has more features and options than any other folding chair in today's market. Including features such as a transit option for users up to 350 lbs, a uni-lateral wheel lock and an adjustable upholstered back with laterals that mount to the backposts. Its versatility and well-established track record make the Quickie 2 the premier choice in a manual folding chair.
Standard with every Quickie 2 chair order, the original owner is entitled to one free growth kit within the first 5 years of chair ownership. Growing a chair is as easy as a simple call to customer service. The Angle Adjustable Backrest provides multiple back angles and adapts to the user's PSIS (Posterior Superior Iliac Spine) height. The newly redesigned Single Post Height Adjustable Armrest features an easy-to-use release handle, height-adjustment trigger, and contoured desk or full arm pads. These new armrests are also interchangeable from right to left.
The new flip back armrest features an ultra lightweight design and dual handled release lever that works with angle adjustable backrest. It is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing! 25 caster wheel options and over 25 rear wheel, tire and handrim combinations, the Quickie 2 can meet your individual needs. The new LITE spoke wheel highlights a versatile, reliable streamlined hub design that is our lightest standard wheel to date. It significantly lightens the overall load, and users tell us it is very eye-catching!Product Features
- More features and options than any other chair on the market today.
- Black anodized chair parts standard.
- Multiple wheel and caster combinations.
- Caster housing adjustments allow for true fork alignment when changing seat angles.
- Armrest options allow the ability to customize for optimal user support, positioning and transfer needs.
- Foot plate and hanger options are interchangeable for growth and changing needs.
- New swing in and out footrests