The Invacare Manual Bed offers the same convenient features as electric models, but adjusts manually for greatest economy. Manual cranks located at the foot end of the bed raise and lower upper body and knees, as well as bed height. Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment.
- Patented universal bed ends simplify inventory â€“ store just one universal bed end instead of two different bed ends
- Patented universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on any Invacare bed (semi-electric, full-electric or manual, IVC or original) with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
- High-impact bed end panels are stronger than fiberboard and have better impact and scratch resistance
- Two locking and two non-locking casters with non-marring rubber tread for secure positioning
- Enhanced caster sockets provide better retention during delivery and setup